Are you Dr. Peyton?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 29 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office22 Prospect Street
Home Health & Hospice
Nashua, NH 03060Phone+1 603-882-2941
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Bettina Peyton, MD is a neurologist in Nashua, New Hampshire. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in New Hampshire and Massachusetts.
Education & Training
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 1985 - 1986
- Rutgers Health/Robert Wood Johnson Medical SchoolResidency, Internal Medicine, 1983 - 1985
- Rutgers Robert Wood Johnson Medical SchoolClass of 1983
Certifications & Licensure
- MA State Medical License 1986 - 2013
- NH State Medical License Active through 2013
Publications & Presentations
- Verified account of near-death experience in a physician who survived cardiac arrest.Marjorie H. Woollacott, Bettina Peyton> ;Explore. 2021 May 1