Dr. Stryker is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office3175 Professional Ct
Bay City, MI 48706Phone+1 989-667-3377Fax+1 989-667-9991
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Detroit Medical Center/Wayne State UniversityResidency, Obstetrics and Gynecology, 1984 - 1988
- Wayne State University School of MedicineClass of 1984
Certifications & Licensure
- MI State Medical License 1985 - 2025
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology Obstetrics & Gynecology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACOG) American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
Publications & Presentations
- Persistent cardiomegaly induced by carbon monoxide and associated tachycardia.Penney, D. G., Stryker, A. E., Baylerian, M. S.> ;J Appl Physiol. 1984 Apr
- Mid-Michigan Doctor Hoping to Get Extra Vaccines to Doctors in HaitiJune 17th, 2021
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: