Dr. Andrews is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office214 S Locust St
Inglewood, CA 90301Phone(310) 673-7060
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Los Angeles County-Harbor-UCLA Medical CenterResidency, Neurology, 1976 - 1979
- David Geffen School of Medicine at UCLAClass of 1975
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 1978 - 2023
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Practice Fusion EHR, Practice Fusion, Inc., 2012
Publications & Presentations
- Principal findings from the Washington State cognitive services demonstration project.Christensen DB, Holmes G, Fassett WE, Neil N, Andrilla CH, Smith DH, Andrews A, Bell EJ, Hansen R, Shafer R, Stergachis A> ;Manag Care Interface. 1998-07-01
- Morphometric studies of the rat hippocampus following chronic delta-9-tetrahydrocannabinol (THC).Scallet AC, Uemura E, Andrews A, Ali SF, McMillan DE, Paule MG, Brown RM, Slikker W> ;Brain Res.. 1987-12-08
- Electrocardiogram changes following laryngectomy.JOHNSON CA, HOLINGER P, ANDREWS A> ;Ann. Otol. Rhinol. Laryngol.. 1948-06-01
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: