Are you Dr. Zasorin?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 56 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office12021 Wilmington Ave
Los Angeles, CA 90059Phone(310) 668-4515Fax(310) 763-8909
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Nina Zasorin, MD is a neurosurgeon in Los Angeles, California. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in California. She is affiliated with LAC+USC Medical Center.
Education & Training
- UCLA Medical CenterResidency, Otolaryngology, 1981 - 1983
- NYU School of MedicineResidency, Neurology, 1978 - 1981
- Mount Sinai St. Luke's - West Hospital CenterInternship, Internal Medicine, 1976 - 1977
- Cornell University Medical CollegeClass of 1976
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 1981 - 2017
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Neurology
Publications & Presentations
- 8 citationsEye-movement abnormalities in ophthalmoplegia, ataxia, and areflexia (Fisher's syndrome).Nina L. Zasorin, Robert D. Yee, Robert W. Baloh> ;Archives of Ophthalmology. 1985 Jan 1
- 18 citationsLisuride in Parkinson disease: Efficacy of lisuride compared to levodopaAbraham Lieberman, Menek Goldstein, Andreas Neophytides, Mark J. Kupersmith, Morton Leibowitz, Nina Zasorin, Russell Walker, David L. Kleinberg> ;Neurology. 1981 Aug 1
- Acetazolamide-responsive episodic ataxia syndrome.Zasorin, N. L., Baloh, R. W., Myers, L. B.> ;Neurology. 1983 Sep
- Join now to see all
- LAC+USC Medical CenterLos Angeles, California