Are you Dr. Espinosa?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 7 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2675 E Slavson Avenue
Huntington Park, CA 90255Phone+1 323-589-6681Fax+1 323-584-2505
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Omar Espinosa, MD is a neurosurgeon in Huntington Park, California. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in California. He is affiliated with East Los Angeles Doctors Hospital.
Education & Training
- Icahn School of Medicine at Mount SinaiResidency, Neurological Surgery, 1966 - 1967
- Icahn School of Medicine at Mount SinaiResidency, Neurological Surgery, 1965 - 1965
- Icahn School of Medicine at Mount SinaiResidency, Neurological Surgery, 1964 - 1964
- Goldwater Memorial HospitalResidency, Surgery, 1959 - 1959
- Goldwater Memorial HospitalResidency, Neurology, 1958 - 1959
- Advocate Trinity HospitalInternship, Transitional Year, 1957 - 1958
- Universidad Superior de Ciencias MedicasClass of 1957
- Instituto Superior de Ciencias Médicas de la HabanaClass of 1957
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 1968 - 2021
Publications & Presentations
- 16 citationsThe effect of hyperbaric oxygenation on cerebrospinal fluid oxygen.Sidney A. Hollin, Omar E. Espinosa, Michael H. Sukoff, Julius H. Jacobson> ;Journal of Neurosurgery. 1968 Sep 1
- 43 citationsThe Protective Effect of Hyperbaric Oxygenation in Experimental Cerebral EdemaMichael H. Sukoff, Sidney A. Hollin, Omar E. Espinosa, Julius H. Jacobson> ;Journal of Neurosurgery. 1968 Sep 1
- East Los Angeles Doctors HospitalLos Angeles, California