Are you Dr. Tirgari?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 6 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office12021 S. Wilmington Ave
Los Angeles, CA 90059Phone(562) 427-5363Fax(562) 427-8802
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Taghi Tirgari, MD is a neurosurgeon in Los Angeles, California. He is an Assistant Professor at UCLA School of Medicine.
Education & Training
- University of Pittsburgh Medical Center-Mercy HospitalResidency, Neurological Surgery, 1960 - 1963
- Meriden Wallingford HospitalResidency, General Surgery, 1959 - 1960
- SUNY Health Science Center at BrooklynResidency, Anatomic and Clinical Pathology, 1958 - 1959
- Staten Island University HospitalInternship, Transitional Year, 1957 - 1958
- Tehran University of Medical Sciences School of MedicineClass of 1957