Are you Dr. LeMay?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 58 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office8043 2nd St
Downey, CA 90241Phone(562) 862-1134Fax(562) 861-9895
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Daniel LeMay, MD is a neurosurgeon in Downey, California. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in California. He is affiliated with PIH Health Hospital - Downey, St. Francis Medical Center, and Lakewood Regional Medical Center.
Education & Training
- University of Southern California - LAC+USC Medical CenterResidency, Neurological Surgery, 1991 - 1997
- University of Southern California - LAC+USC Medical CenterInternship, Transitional Year, 1990 - 1991
- University of Michigan Medical SchoolClass of 1990
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 1992 - 2022
- American Board of Neurological Surgery Neurological Surgery
Publications & Presentations
- 15 citationsImaging of facial traumaJulie K Sun, Daniel R LeMay> ;Neuroimaging Clinics of North America. 2002 May 1
- 6 citationsHypervascular acoustic neuroma.D R LeMay, J K Sun, D Fishback, G E Locke, Steven L. Giannotta> ;Neurological Research. 1998 Dec 1
- 14 citationsChondromyxoid fibroma of the temporal bone.Daniel R. LeMay, Julie K. Sun, Ehud Mendel, David R. Hinton, Steven L. Giannotta> ;Surgical Neurology. 1997 Aug 1
- Join now to see all