Dr. Fraser is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2633 Napoleon Ave Ste 530
New Orleans, LA 70115Phone(504) 899-1120Fax(504) 899-2137
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Ochsner Clinic FoundationFellowship, Rheumatology, 2011 - 2013
- Ochsner Clinic FoundationResidency, Internal Medicine, 2007 - 2010
- Louisiana State University School of MedicineClass of 2007
Certifications & Licensure
- LA State Medical License 2009 - 2022
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 46 citationsCirculating CXCR5+CD4+helper T cells in systemic lupus erythematosus patients share phenotypic properties with germinal center follicular helper T cells and promote an...X. Zhang, Elvira Lindwall, Carl Gauthier, J Lyman, N Spencer, Anika Alarakhia, Austin Fraser, Sharon Ing, Minzi Chen, T Webb-Detiege, J. Zakem, William E. Davis, Y Sun...> ;Lupus. 2015 Feb 5
- 46 citationsFollicular Helper T Cells: New Insights Into Mechanisms of Autoimmune DiseasesXin Zhang, Sharon Ing, Austin Fraser, Minzi Chen, Omar F. Khan, Jerald M. Zakem, William E. Davis, Robert Quinet> ;The Ochsner journal. 2013 Jan 1
- Fellows-in-Training Post Fellowship
- Touro InfirmaryNew Orleans, Louisiana
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: