Are you Dr. Derbes?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 46 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2000 Canal St
New Orleans, LA 70112Phone(504) 702-3000Fax(504) 412-1954
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Stephen Derbes, MD is a rheumatologist in New Orleans, Louisiana. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Louisiana. He is affiliated with University Medical Center, Ochsner Baptist, and Touro Infirmary.
Education & Training
- Georgetown University HospitalFellowship, Rheumatology, 1974 - 1975
- VA Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 1973 - 1974
- Louisiana State UniversityResidency, Internal Medicine, 1970 - 1973
- Harkness Community Hospital Medical CenterInternship, Transitional Year, 1967 - 1968
- Louisiana State UniversityClass of 1967
Certifications & Licensure
- LA State Medical License 1967 - 2021
- American Board of Allergy and Immunology Allergy & Immunology
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Rheumatology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification eClinicalWorks EHR, eClinicalWorks LLC, 2013
- Fellow (FACR) American College of Rheumatology
- Super Doctor SuperDoctors.com
Publications & Presentations
- Systemic Sclerosis Sine Scleroderma Manifested with Gastrointestinal Bleeding, Antiphospholipid Syndrome and Positive Anti-RNA Polymerase III Antibody: Case Report and...Mansour Alghamdi, Stephen J Derbes> ;International Medical Case Reports Journal. 2020 Aug 4
- 1 citationsChurg-Strauss angiitis.Neha Narula, Tathagat Narula, Stephen Derbes, Luis R. Espinoza, Fred A. Lopez> ;The American Journal of the Medical Sciences. 2014 Dec 1
- 22 citationsAnti-Ro/SS-A and anti-La/SS-B antibodies associated with cardiac involvement in childhood systemic lupus erythematosusAndrew C Oshiro, Stephen J Derbes, Aluizio R. Stopa, Abraham Gedalia> ;Annals of the Rheumatic Diseases. 1997 Apr 1
- Join now to see all