Are you Dr. Saketkoo?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 63 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1542 Tulane Ave
Tm4-2, Department Of Medicine
New Orleans, LA 70112Phone(504) 568-4498Fax(504) 568-2127
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Lesley Saketkoo, MD is a rheumatologist in New Orleans, Louisiana. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Louisiana and Florida. She is affiliated with Tulane Health System and Touro Infirmary.
Education & Training
- Louisiana State UniversityFellowship, Rheumatology, 2006 - 2008
- Tulane UniversityResidency, Internal Medicine/Pediatrics, 2002 - 2006
- Tulane UniversityClass of 2002
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 2008 - 2016
- LA State Medical License 2003 - 2022
- American Board of Internal Medicine Rheumatology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Allscripts Enterprise EHR, Allscripts, 2013
- Fellow (FACR) American College of Rheumatology
- The Natural History and Outcome of Patients With Scleroderma at High Risk for or With Early Pulmonary Hypertension Start of enrollment: 2005 Feb 01Alkassab, F.,Ammirati, D.,Betchel, A.,Csuka, M.E.,Derk, C.,Domsic, R.,Doobay, K.,Feder-Lailer, J.,Ferment, V.,Finch, K.,Finco, M.,Gomberg-Maitland, M.,Hughes, J.,Manu, A.,Podlusky, S.,Rosson, D.,Sarmiento...
Publications & Presentations
- A comprehensive framework for navigating patient care in systemic sclerosis: A global response to the need for improving the practice of diagnostic and preventive stra...Lesley Ann Saketkoo, Tracy Frech, Cecília Varjú, Robyn T. Domsic, Jessica Farrell, Jessica K. Gordon, Carina Mihai, Nora Sandorfi, Lee Shapiro, Janet L. Poole, Elizabe...> ;Best Practice & Research: Clinical Rheumatology. 2021 Sep 15
- Use of Handheld Ultrasound to Estimate Right Atrial Pressure in a Pulmonary Hypertension Clinic.Sneha Samant, Hai V Tran, Robert B. Uddo, Bennett P. deBoisblanc, Lesley Ann Saketkoo, Shigeki Saito, Fred R Helmcke, Matthew R. Lammi> ;Annals of the American Thoracic Society. 2021 Jul 2
- Exercise as a multi-modal disease-modifying medicine in systemic sclerosis: An introduction by The Global Fellowship on Rehabilitation and Exercise in Systemic Scleros...H Pettersson, Helene Alexanderson, Janet L. Poole, János Tamás Varga, Malin Regardt, Anne-Marie Russell, Yasser Salam, Kelly Jensen, Jennifer Mansour, Tracy Frech, Car...> ;Best Practice & Research: Clinical Rheumatology. 2021 Jun 30
- Join now to see all
- Scleroderma Foundation Names Lesley Ann Saketkoo as Doctor of the YearAugust 30th, 2018
- Scleroderma Foundation Names Tulane Professor as 'Doctor of the Year'August 21st, 2018
- Tulane to Host Conference on Potentially Fatal Inflammatory DiseaseFebruary 11th, 2016