Are you Dr. McGrath?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 35 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1430 Tulane Ave # Sl-12
Department Of Medicine
New Orleans, LA 70112Phone(504) 988-7866Fax(504) 988-3686
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Hugh McGrath Jr., MD is a rheumatologist in New Orleans, Louisiana. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Louisiana, Tennessee, and North Carolina. He is affiliated with Tulane Health System, Veterans Affairs Hospital, and Tulane-Lakeside Hospital.
Education & Training
- University of VirginiaFellowship, Rheumatology, 1977 - 1980
- Lahey ClinicResidency, Internal Medicine, 1969 - 1970
- St Vincent HospitalResidency, Internal Medicine, 1968 - 1969
- Georgetown University Hospital - Washington Hospital CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 1967 - 1968
- Georgetown University Hospital - Washington Hospital CenterInternship, Transitional Year, 1966 - 1967
- Georgetown University School of MedicineClass of 1966
Certifications & Licensure
- TN State Medical License 2006 - 2010
- LA State Medical License 1980 - 2019
- NC State Medical License 1976 - 1984
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Super Doctor SuperDoctors.com
Publications & Presentations
- Tumor necrosis factor α blockers and metastases: Comment on the article by Setoguchi et alHugh McGrath> ;Arthritis & Rheumatism. 2007 Feb 1
- 1 citationsSkewed X chromosome inactivation in scleroderma: comment on the article by Ozbalkan et al.Hugh McGrath> ;Arthritis & Rheumatism. 2005 Nov 1
- 3 citationsElective pregnancy termination and microchimerism: Comment on the article by Khosrotehrani et alHugh McGrath> ;Arthritis & Rheumatism. 2004 Sep 1
- Join now to see all