Are you Dr. Patenaude?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 25 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2020 Gravier St
7th Floor, Suite D
New Orleans, LA 70112Phone(504) 568-5722
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Amanda Patenaude, MD is a rheumatologist in New Orleans, Louisiana. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Louisiana.
Education & Training
- Louisiana State UniversityFellowship, Rheumatology, 2010 - 2011
- Louisiana State UniversityResidency, Internal Medicine, 2007 - 2010
- Saba University School of MedicineClass of 2006
Certifications & Licensure
- LA State Medical License 2010 - 2022
Publications & Presentations
- 28 citationsThe α-linolenic acid content of flaxseed can prevent the atherogenic effects of dietary trans fat.Chantal M. C. Bassett, Richelle S. McCullough, Andrea L. Edel, Amanda F. Patenaude, Renee K. LaVallee, Grant N. Pierce> ;American Journal of Physiology-heart and Circulatory Physiology. 2011 Dec 1
- 55 citationsDietary Vaccenic Acid Has Antiatherogenic Effects in LDLr−/− MiceChantal M. C. Bassett, Andrea L. Edel, Amanda F. Patenaude, Richelle S. McCullough, David P. Blackwood, P. Yvan Chouinard, Paul Paquin, Benoît Lamarche, Grant N. Pierce> ;Journal of Nutrition. 2010 Jan 1