Dr. Lukert is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2708 W 50th Ter
Fairway, KS 66205
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Kansas School of MedicineResidency, Internal Medicine, 1961 - 1965
- University of Missouri-Kansas City School of Medicine/St Luke's HospitalInternship, Transitional Year, 1960 - 1961
- University of Kansas School of MedicineClass of 1960
Certifications & Licensure
- KS State Medical License 1961 - 2023
Publications & Presentations
- 3 citationsWhich Drug Next? Sequential Therapy for Osteoporosis.Barbara P. Lukert> ;The Journal of Clinical Endocrinology and Metabolism. 2020 Mar 1
- Pelvic fractures associated with long-term bisphosphonate therapy - case report.Patel V, Graves L, Lukert B> ;J Musculoskelet Neuronal Interact. 2013-06-01
- 1 citationsPhysician differences in managing postmenopausal osteoporosis: results from the POSSIBLE US™ treatment registry study.Barbara P. Lukert, Sacha Satram-Hoang, Sally W. Wade, Mary S. Anthony, Guozhi Gao, Robert W. Downs> ;Drugs & Aging. 2011 Sep 1
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: