Are you Dr. Kyner?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 35 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office3901 Rainbow Blvd
Dept Of Internal Medicine
Kansas City, KS 66160Phone(913) 588-6000
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Joseph Kyner, MD is an endocrinologist in Kansas City, Kansas. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Kansas. He is affiliated with The University of Kansas Hospital.
Education & Training
- Brigham and Womens HospitalFellowship, Endocrinology, Diabetes, and Metabolism, 1968 - 1970
- University of Kansas School of MedicineFellowship, Endocrinology, Diabetes, and Metabolism, 1966 - 1968
- University of Kansas School of MedicineResidency, Internal Medicine, 1963 - 1966
- University of Kansas School of MedicineResidency, Internal Medicine, 1961 - 1962
- University of Kansas School of MedicineInternship, Transitional Year, 1960 - 1961
- University of Kansas School of MedicineClass of 1960
Certifications & Licensure
- KS State Medical License 1961 - 2023
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification EpicCare Ambulatory EMR, Epic Systems Corporation, 2012
- Super Doctor SuperDoctors.com
- Fellow (FACE) American Association of Clinical Endocrinology
Publications & Presentations
- 28 citationsComparison of albumin excretion rate obtained with different times of collection.Thomas B. Wiegmann, Arnold M. Chonko, Martha J Barnard, Margaret L. MacDougall, John Folscroft, Janet Stephenson, Joseph L Kyner, Wayne V. Moore> ;Diabetes Care. 1990 Aug 1
- 7 citationsEndocrine studies in a male patient with choriocarcinoma and gynecomastiaR.W. Whitcomb, Schimke Rn, J.L. Kyner, Lukert Bp, D.C. Johnson> ;The American Journal of Medicine. 1986 Nov 1
- 8 citationsAndroblastomas and thyroid disease in postmenopausal sisters.R.W. Whitcomb, Calkins Jw, Lukert Bp, J.L. Kyner, Schimke Rn> ;Obstetrics & Gynecology. 1986 Mar 1
- Join now to see all
- The University of Kansas HospitalKansas City, Kansas