Are you Dr. Schimke?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 27 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office3901 Rainbow Blvd
Dept Of Internal Medicine
Kansas City, KS 66160Phone(913) 588-6000
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Robert Schimke, MD is an endocrinologist in Kansas City, Kansas. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Kansas.
Education & Training
- University of Kansas School of MedicineResidency, Internal Medicine, 1965 - 1967
- University of Kansas School of MedicineInternship, Transitional Year, 1962 - 1963
- University of Kansas School of MedicineClass of 1962
Certifications & Licensure
- KS State Medical License 1963 - 2016
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism
- American Board of Medical Genetics and Genomics Clinical Genetics
Publications & Presentations
- 41 citationsClinical and molecular delineation of the Greig cephalopolysyndactyly contiguous gene deletion syndrome and its distinction from acrocallosal syndrome.Jennifer J. Johnston, Isabelle M. Olivos-Glander, Joyce T. Turner, Kyrieckos A. Aleck, Lynne M. Bird, Lakshmi Mehta, R. Neil Schimke, Heidi A. Heilstedt, J. Edward Spe...> ;American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A. 2003 Dec 15
- 2 citationsRegarding cancer predisposition detected by CHG arraysDebra L. Collins, R. Neil Schimke> ;Genetics in Medicine. 2011 Nov 1
- DICER1 mutations in familial multinodular goiter with and without ovarian Sertoli-Leydig cell tumors.Rio Frio, T., Bahubeshi, A., Kanellopoulou, C., Hamel, N., Niedziela, M., Sabbaghian, N., Pouchet, C., Gilbert, L., O'Brien, P. K., Serfas, K., Broderick, P., Houlston...> ;JAMA. 2011 Jan 5
- Join now to see all