Dr. Hein is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1305 W 18th St
Sioux Falls, SD 57105Phone+1 605-338-5488Fax+1 605-333-6872
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Mayo Clinic College of Medicine and Science (Rochester)Fellowship, Pain Medicine, 2004 - 2005
- Mayo Clinic College of Medicine and Science (Rochester)Residency, Anesthesiology, 2001 - 2004
- University of South DakotaInternship, Transitional Year, 2000 - 2001
- University of Colorado School of MedicineClass of 2000
Certifications & Licensure
- AZ State Medical License 2002 - 2006
- MN State Medical License 2001 - 2006
- SD State Medical License Active through 2023
- American Board of Anesthesiology Anesthesiology
- American Board of Anesthesiology Pain Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 15 citationsPosterior reversible encephalopathy syndrome during pregnancy: seizures in a previously healthy parturient.Timothy R. Long, Barry D. Hein, Michael J. Brown, Charlotte H. Rydberg, C. Thomas Wass> ;Journal of Clinical Anesthesia. 2007 Mar 1
- 5 citationsLaser endotracheal tube failure: kinking of the Rüsch Lasertubus resulting in near-total airway occlusion.Toby N. Weingarten, Barry D. Hein, Timothy R. Long, C. Thomas Wass> ;Journal of Clinical Anesthesia. 2004 Sep 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: