Dr. Atchison is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1305 W 18th St
Sioux Falls, SD 57105Phone+1 605-338-5488Fax+1 605-333-6872
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Mayo Clinic College of Medicine and Science (Rochester)Residency, Anesthesiology, 1980 - 1984
- Mayo Clinic College of MedicineClass of 1980
Certifications & Licensure
- MN State Medical License 1981 - 2022
- SD State Medical License Active through 2023
- American Board of Anesthesiology Anesthesiology
Publications & Presentations
- Comparison of Pancuronium and Vecuronium for Fetal Neuromuscular Blockade During Invasive ProceduresWilliam J. Watson, Scott R. Atchison, Frederick E. Harlass> ;The Journal of Maternal-fetal Medicine. 1996 May 1
- 16 citationsEffect of injection rate on level and duration of hypobaric spinal anesthesia.Scott R. Atchison, Denise J. Wedel, Peter R. Wilson> ;Anesthesia & Analgesia. 1989 Oct 1
- 19 citationsPlasma glucose concentrations during liver transplantation.Scott R. Atchison, Steven R. Rettke, Glenn A. Fromme, Theodore A. Janossy, Steve E. Kunkel, Kenneth R. Williamson, James D. Perkins, Jorge Rakela> ;Mayo Clinic proceedings. 1989 Feb 1
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: