Are you Dr. Hansen?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 37 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1305 W 18th St
Sioux Falls, SD 57105Phone+1 605-328-1990Fax+1 605-328-1991
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. John Hansen Jr., MD is an anesthesiologist in Sioux Falls, South Dakota. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in South Dakota, California, and Minnesota. He is affiliated with Sanford USD Medical Center.
Education & Training
- Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health Occupational MedicineResidency, Preventive Medicine, 1987 - 1989
- UPMC Medical EducationResidency, Internal Medicine, 1985 - 1986
- Ochsner Clinic FoundationResidency, Internal Medicine, 1979 - 1979
- University of Nebraska College of MedicineClass of 1979
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 2014 - Present
- MN State Medical License 1998 - 2004
- IA State Medical License 1996 - 2002
- MD State Medical License 1987 - 1992
- PA State Medical License 1985 - 1990
- SD State Medical License Active through 2023
- American Board of Preventive Medicine Occupational Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification EpicCare Ambulatory EMR, Epic Systems Corporation, 2014
- Sprig Oral Health Technologies Appoints Brenda Hansen CEOAugust 22nd, 2017
- Sanford USD Medical CenterSioux Falls, South Dakota