Dr. Klyde is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office520 E 72nd St
New York, NY 10021Phone(212) 772-3333Fax(212) 794-1390
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Klyde is an experienced, board-certified endocrinologist who believes that good medicine stems from a close doctor-patient relationship. Building trust revolves around longer face-to-face appointments, strong communication, proactive patient involvement, and educated discussions about medical decisions.
A Graduate of Stanford University, Dr. Klyde has 40 years of experience in private practice. His specialties include Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism and Internal Medicine. Dr. Klyde is also a Clinical Assistant Professor of Medicine at Weill Medical College of Cornell University, New York Presbyterian Hospital Dr. Klyde’s practice also features an in-office laboratory to help find answers quickly with the highest quality. The lab is equipped with Bone Densitometry, Immunoassay analysis, Blood Chemistry Analysis, Electrocardiograph and Chest X-Ray. Dr. Klyde has received many commendations including 14 Castle Connolly Top Doctors NYC, and New York Magazine’s Top Doctors
Practice Website: www.NYCEndocrinologist.com
Education & Training
- New York Presbyterian HospitalResidency, Internal Medicine, 1974 - 1977
- Stanford University School of MedicineClass of 1974
- Cornell UniversityBachelor of Science, Biochemistry, 1969
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 1976 - Present
- NY State Medical License 1975 - 2023
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism
- Board of Medical Examiners of the State of CaliforniaPhysician's and Surgeon's Certificate
- National Board of Medical ExaminersMedical Examiner Certificate
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Top Doctors: New York Metro Area Castle Connolly, 2002-2014
- New York Magazine: Top Doctors Castle Connolly, 2009
Publications & Presentations
- 23 citationsDiabetes-related impotence in the elderly.E. Douglas Whitehead, Barry J. Klyde> ;Clinics in Geriatric Medicine. 1990 Nov 1
- 5 citationsDiagnostic evaluation of impotence.E. Douglas Whitehead, Barry J. Klyde, Shirley Zussman, Paul Salkin> ;Postgraduate Medicine. 1990 Aug 1
- 2 citationsTreatment alternatives for impotence.E. Douglas Whitehead, Barry J. Klyde, Shirley Zussman, Paul Salkin> ;Postgraduate Medicine. 1990 Aug 1
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: