Are you Dr. Fakhery?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 3 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office33 Rafnell St
Auburn, ME 04210Phone(207) 576-1861Fax(207) 795-2940
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Behzad Fakhery, MD is a general surgeon in Auburn, Maine. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Maine. He is affiliated with St. Mary's Regional Medical Center.
Education & Training
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer CenterResidency, General Surgery, 1961 - 1965
- Mount Sinai HospitalResidency, General Surgery, 1957 - 1960
- Franciscan Skemp HealthcareInternship, Transitional Year, 1956 - 1957
- Shiraz University of Medical SciencesClass of 1955
Certifications & Licensure
- ME State Medical License 1961 - 2023
- American Board of Surgery Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACS) American College of Surgeons
Publications & Presentations
- Direct surgery of aortic insufficiency. Including a new method for subcoronary aortic valve substitution.GARAMELLA, J. J., HEUPEL, W. H., FAKHERY, B., SCHMIDT, W. R., JENSEN, N. K.> ;Minn Med. 1960 Sep
- Sweat gland carcinoma. Report of a case in an unusual location and review of literature.Fakhery, B., Fishman, L. N.> ;J Maine Med Assoc. 1974 Apr 01
- The unusual presentation of "juvenile" rheumatoid arthritis in an adult.Davis, G. E., Fakhery, B.> ;J Maine Med Assoc. 1975 Mar
- Join now to see all
- St. Mary's Regional Medical CenterLewiston, Maine