Are you Dr. Greco?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 18 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1200 Prospect Ave
Westbury, NY 11590
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Benjamin Greco, MD is a board certified pathologist in Westbury, New York. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in New York and New Jersey. He is affiliated with Montefiore Nyack Hospital.
Education & Training
- New York Blood CenterFellowship, Blood Banking/Transfusion Medicine, 1996 - 1997
- Saint Peters University HospitalResidency, Anatomic and Clinical Pathology, 1992 - 1996
- St Barnabas Medical CenterInternship, Internal Medicine, 1991 - 1992
- University of the East College of MedicineClass of 1986
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 1997 - 2019
- NJ State Medical License 1994 - 2017
- American Board of Pathology Clinical Pathology
- American Board of Pathology Blood Banking/Transfusion Medicine
- Montefiore Nyack HospitalNyack, New York