Are you Dr. Lange?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 32 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office800 Marshall St # 653
Little Rock, AR 72202Phone(501) 364-1100
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Bernadette Lange, MD is a neurologist in Little Rock, Arkansas. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Arkansas. She is affiliated with Arkansas Children's Hospital and is an Assistant Professor of Pediatrics at University Ark.
Education & Training
- University of North Carolina HospitalsResidency, Neurology, 1984 - 1987
- University of Virginia Medical CenterResidency, Pediatrics, 1982 - 1984
- University of Texas Health Science Center San Antonio Joe and Teresa Lozano Long School of MedicineClass of 1982
Certifications & Licensure
- AR State Medical License 1988 - 2018
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Regional Top Doctor Castle Connolly, 2014
Publications & Presentations
- Paired practica as a pedagogical process in holistic nursing curriculum development.Marguerite J. Purnell, Bernadette Lange> ;Holistic Nursing Practice. 2014 Jul 1
- Role of endogenous monomethylated L-arginine (L-NMMA) after subarachnoid hemorrhage.Jung CS, Lange B, Zimmermann M, Seifert V> ;Neurol. Res.. 2013-09-01
- 1 citationsCreating a graduate holistic nursing program.Marguerite J. Purnell, Bernadette Lange> ;Holistic Nursing Practice. 2011 May 1
- Join now to see all
- Arkansas Children's HospitalLittle Rock, Arkansas