Are you Dr. Laya?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 28 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1 Childrens Plaza
Dayton, OH 45404Phone+1 937-641-3888
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Bernard Laya, DO is a board certified radiologist in Dayton, Ohio. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Ohio.
Education & Training
- Cleveland Clinic FoundationFellowship, Pediatric Radiology, 1999 - 2000
- Kansas City University of Medicine and Biosciences College of Osteopathic MedicineClass of 1994
Certifications & Licensure
- OH State License 1995 - 2024
- AOA Board of Radiology Diagnostic Radiology
Publications & Presentations
- 3 citationsCross-sectional Imaging Manifestations of Extrapulmonary Involvement in COVID-19 Disease.Bernard F. Laya, Thurl Hugh C Cledera, Timothy Reynold U. Lim, Joseph Marce P Baluyut, Josefina Marie P Medina, Nelson V Pasia> ;Journal of Computer Assisted Tomography. 2021 Mar 1
- Imaging Assessment of Complications from Transplantation from Pediatric to Adult Patients: Part 2: Hematopoietic Stem Cell TransplantationNathan David P. Concepcion, Erin K. Romberg, Grace S. Phillips, Edward Y. Lee, Bernard F. Laya> ;Radiologic Clinics of North America. 2020 Feb 26
- Imaging Assessment of Complications from Transplantation from Pediatric to Adult Patients: Part 1: Solid Organ Transplantation.Erin K. Romberg, Nathan David P. Concepcion, Bernard F. Laya, Edward Y. Lee, Grace S. Phillips> ;Radiologic Clinics of North America. 2020 May 1
- Join now to see all