Dr. Ey is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
OfficeDayton Pediatric Imaging, Inc.
P.O. Box 1464
Dayton, OH 45401
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical CenterFellowship, Pediatric Radiology, 1987 - 1988
- Tulane UniversityResidency, Radiology-Diagnostic, 1983 - 1987
- Tulane University School of MedicineClass of 1983
Certifications & Licensure
- OH State Medical License 1987 - 2025
- TN State Medical License 2014 - 2023
- LA State Medical License 1983 - 1988
- American Board of Radiology Diagnostic Radiology
- American Board of Radiology Pediatric Radiology
Publications & Presentations
- 3 citationsPost COVID-19 Lymphocytic Hypophysitis: A Rare Presentation.Meha Joshi, Sanuri Gunawardena, Ajay Goenka, Elizabeth Ey, Gogi Kumar> ;Child Neurology Open. 2022 May 20
- 1 citationsAcute Cerebellitis and Atypical Posterior Reversible Encephalopathy Syndrome Associated with Methadone Intoxication.Shafee Salloum, Irma Reyes, Elizabeth H. Ey, Dustin Mayne, Kristen White> ;Neuropediatrics. 2020 Mar 20
- 4 citationsSeptic cavernous sinus thrombosis in a paediatric patient with undiagnosed thrombophilia.Shafee Salloum, Joseph Bowens, Jordan M Wright, Elizabeth H. Ey> ;BMJ Case Reports. 2019 Oct 1
- Join now to see all
- Good Samaritan HospitalDayton, Ohio
- Dayton Children's HospitalDayton, Ohio
- Dayton Veterans Affairs Medical CenterDayton, Ohio
- St. Jude Children's Research HospitalMemphis, Tennessee
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: