Are you Dr. Alpert?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 52 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1366 Victory Blvd
Staten Island, NY 10301Phone(718) 273-3400Fax(718) 727-3402
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Bertram Alpert, MD is a nephrologist in Staten Island, New York. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in New York. He is affiliated with Richmond University Medical Center and Staten Island University Hospital.
Education & Training
- University of Michigan Health SystemResidency, Internal Medicine, 1972 - 1976
- New York Medical CollegeClass of 1972
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 1976 - 2022
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Nephrology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Practice Fusion EHR, Practice Fusion, Inc., 2011
- Top MD Consumers Checkbook