Are you Dr. McLoughlin?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 40 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1366 Victory Boulevard
Staten Island, NY 10301Phone(718) 273-3400Fax(718) 727-3402
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Judith McLoughlin, MD is a nephrologist in Staten Island, New York. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in New York and New Jersey. She is affiliated with Richmond University Medical Center and Staten Island University Hospital.
Education & Training
- Zucker School of Medicine at Hofstra/NorthwellFellowship, Nephrology, 1994 - 1996
- Zucker School of Medicine at Hofstra/NorthwellResidency, Internal Medicine, 1991 - 1994
- State University of New York Downstate Medical Center College of MedicineClass of 1991
Certifications & Licensure
- NJ State Medical License 1994 - 2005
- NY State Medical License 1992 - 2024
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Nephrology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Practice Fusion EHR, Practice Fusion, Inc., 2011, 2013
- Fellow (FACP) American College of Physicians, 2000