Are you Dr. Manohar?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 31 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office11 Ralph Place
Staten Island, NY 10304Phone+1 718-815-1412Fax+1 718-815-1413
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Namala Manohar, MD is a nephrologist in Staten Island, New York. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in New York, California, and New Jersey. He is affiliated with Staten Island University Hospital and Richmond University Medical Center.
Education & Training
- New York Presbyterian Hospital (Columbia Campus)Fellowship, Nephrology, 1978 - 1979
- Rutgers Health/Cooperman Barnabas Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 1977 - 1978
- New York-Presbyterian/QueensResidency, Internal Medicine, 1974 - 1976
- Andhra Medical College NTRClass of 1971
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 1980 - Present
- NJ State Medical License 1977 - Present
- NY State Medical License 1976 - 2023
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Nephrology
- Richmond University Medical CenterStaten Island, New York
- Staten Island University HospitalStaten Island, New York