Are you Dr. Davuluri?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 30 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office736 Irving Ave
Syracuse, NY 13210Phone+1 315-470-7828Fax+1 315-470-5811
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Bhaskara Davuluri, MD is a board certified anesthesiologist in Syracuse, New York. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in New York, California, and New Jersey. He is affiliated with Crouse Health, Syracuse Veterans Affairs Medical Center, and Community Memorial Hospital.
Education & Training
- Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai/Mount Sinai HospitalResidency, Anesthesiology, 1973 - 1974
- Boston University Medical CenterResidency, Anesthesiology, 1972 - 1973
- MedStar Franklin Square Medical CenterInternship, Transitional Year, 1971 - 1972
- Guntur Medical College NTRClass of 1968
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 1973 - 2025
- CA State Medical License 2022 - 2024
- NJ State Medical License 1993 - 2003
- American Board of Anesthesiology Anesthesiology
- Community Memorial HospitalHamilton, New York
- Crouse HealthSyracuse, New York
- Syracuse Veterans Affairs Medical CenterSyracuse, New York