Are you Dr. Duffy?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 60 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office736 Irving Ave
Syracuse, NY 13210Phone+1 315-470-7828Fax+1 315-470-5811
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Michael Duffy, MD is a board certified anesthesiologist in Syracuse, New York. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in New York and Florida. He is affiliated with Crouse Health, Syracuse Veterans Affairs Medical Center, and Community Memorial Hospital.
Education & Training
- SUNY Upstate Medical UniversityResidency, Anesthesiology, 1988 - 1990
- SUNY Upstate Medical UniversityResidency, Internal Medicine, 1982 - 1985
- SUNY Upstate Medical UniversityClass of 1982
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 2021 - 2023
- NY State Medical License 1983 - 2024
- American Board of Anesthesiology Anesthesiology
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- Will Medical Workers Deal with PTSD After COVID-19?April 28th, 2020
- Community Memorial HospitalHamilton, New York
- Crouse HealthSyracuse, New York
- Syracuse Veterans Affairs Medical CenterSyracuse, New York