Dr. Anderson is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2055 15th St N
Saint Cloud, MN 56303Phone+(132) 025-11432Fax(320) 251-7122
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Mayo School of Graduate Medical EducationResidency, Ophthalmology, 2001 - 2004
- Mayo School of Graduate Medical EducationInternship, Internal Medicine, 2000 - 2001
- University of Minnesota Medical SchoolClass of 2000
Certifications & Licensure
- MN State Medical License 2001 - 2021
- American Board of Ophthalmology Ophthalmology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification NextGen Ambulatory EHR, NextGen Healthcare, 2013
- Portland Monthly Magazine Castle Connolly, 2011
- Fellow (FAAO) American Academy of Ophthalmology
Publications & Presentations
- 13 citationsThe blood contains multiple distinct progenitor populations with clonogenic B and T lineage potential.Oliver Umland, William N. Mwangi, Bradley M. Anderson, Juliette C. Walker, Howard T. Petrie> ;Journal of Immunology. 2007 Apr 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: