Are you Dr. Black?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 51 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office215 E Chestnut St
Corydon, IN 47112Phone(812) 284-0660Fax(812) 284-3822
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Bradley Black, MD is a board certified ophthalmologist in Corydon, Indiana. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Indiana and Kentucky. He is affiliated with Harrison County Hospital, Clark Memorial Health, and Scott Memorial Health.
Education & Training
- Washington University in St. Louis School of MedicineResidency, Ophthalmology, 1978 - 1981
- Ascension St Vincent Hospital IndianapolisInternship, Transitional Year, 1977 - 1978
- Indiana University School of MedicineClass of 1977
Certifications & Licensure
- KY State Medical License 1984 - 2018
- IN State Medical License 1977 - 2023
- American Board of Ophthalmology Ophthalmology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FAAO) American Academy of Ophthalmology
- Top MD Consumers Checkbook
Publications & Presentations
- 34 citationsTreatment of congenital glaucoma.Keith S. Morgan, Bradley Black, Forrest D. Ellis, Eugene M. Helveston> ;American Journal of Ophthalmology. 1981 Dec 1