Are you Dr. Pugh?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 32 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office401 Henry St
North Vernon, IN 47265Phone(812) 346-2020Fax(812) 346-4636
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Kristopher Pugh, MD is a board certified ophthalmologist in North Vernon, Indiana. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Indiana, Kentucky, and South Carolina. He is affiliated with King's Daughters' Health, Scott Memorial Health, and Clark Memorial Health.
Education & Training
- Prisma HealthResidency, Ophthalmology, 2004 - 2007
- Indiana University School of MedicineInternship, Transitional Year, 2003 - 2004
- Indiana University School of MedicineClass of 2003
Certifications & Licensure
- KY State Medical License 2007 - 2022
- IN State Medical License 2007 - 2023
- SC State Medical License 2006 - 2009
- American Board of Ophthalmology Ophthalmology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FAAO) American Academy of Ophthalmology