Dr. Johnson is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office955 Main St
Winchester, MA 01890Phone(781) 729-5651Fax(781) 729-8523
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Rochester Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 1989 - 1992
- NYU Grossman School of MedicineClass of 1989
Certifications & Licensure
- MA State Medical License 1994 - 2022
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, 2012
Publications & Presentations
- 10 citationsEdge effects, not connectivity, determine the incidence and development of a foliar fungal plant disease.Brenda L. Johnson, Nick M. Haddad> ;Ecology. 2011 Aug 1
- 14 citationsCan dispersal mode predict corridor effects on plant parasitesLauren L. Sullivan, Brenda L. Johnson, Lars A. Brudvig, Nick M. Haddad> ;Ecology. 2011 Aug 1
- 19 citationsEvaluation of substance-abusing adolescents by primary care physicians.Lawrence S. Friedman, Brenda Johnson, Allan S. Brett> ;Journal of Adolescent Health Care. 1990 May 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: