Dr. Hofheinz is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office500 3rd St.
San Francisco, CA 94107Phone+1 650-546-7775
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Frederick Hofheinz is an internist. He received his medical degree from Warren Alpert Medical School of Brown University and completed his Internal Medicine Residency at the Brigham and Women's Hospital in Boston. He is experienced in health technology/informatics and medical terminology and is passionate about improving the lives and workflows of those in medical practice. Over the past 2 decades, Dr. Hofheinz has grown and led Commercial teams at several Healthcare IT companies including, UpToDate, Intelligent Medical Objects, and Healthfinch.
Education & Training
- Brigham and Women's HospitalResidency, Internal Medicine, 2001
- The Warren Alpert Medical School of Brown UniversityClass of 1998
Certifications & Licensure
- MA State Medical License 2001 - 2024
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: