Are you Dr. Jacobus?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 36 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office29 Maxwell Rd
Winchester, MA 01890Phone(781) 729-8382
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Claire Jacobus, MD is a board certified internist in Winchester, Massachusetts. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Massachusetts.
Education & Training
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical CenterFellowship, Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, 1989 - 1992
- Cooper Medical School of Rowan University/Cooper University HospitalResidency, Internal Medicine, 1986 - 1989
- Rutgers Robert Wood Johnson Medical SchoolClass of 1986
Certifications & Licensure
- MA State Medical License 1989 - 2022
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 94 citationsHYPERVITAMINOSIS D ASSOCIATED WITH DRINKING MILKClaire H. Jacobus, Michael F. Holick, Qing Shao, Tai C. Chen, Ingrid A. Holm, Jonathan M. Kolodny, Ghada El-Hajj Fuleihan, Ellen W. Seely> ;The New England Journal of Medicine. 1992 Apr 30