Dr. Bielawski is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1701 South Blvd E
Rochester Hills, MI 48307Phone(248) 997-7900Fax(248) 997-7918
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Beaumont HealthResidency, Internal Medicine, 1999 - 2002
- Michigan State University College of Osteopathic MedicineClass of 1998
Certifications & Licensure
- MI State License 1998 - 2023
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, 2012
Publications & Presentations
- 14 citationsA solitary pulmonary nodule with zoonotic implications.Bret C. Bielawski, Douglas Harrington, Edward Joseph> ;Chest. 2001 Apr 1
- Beaumont Hospital - TroyTroy, Michigan
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: