Dr. Thurston is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office101 E Wood St
Spartanburg, SC 29303Phone(864) 560-6816Fax(864) 560-6001
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical CenterFellowship, Surgical Critical Care, 2013 - 2014
- Spartanburg Medical Center - Church Street CampusResidency, Surgery, 2008 - 2013
- Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center at LubbockClass of 2008
Certifications & Licensure
- SC State Medical License 2014 - 2023
- TX State Medical License 2013 - 2023
- American Board of Surgery Surgery
- American Board of Surgery Surgical Critical Care
Publications & Presentations
- A rare malignant Brenner tumor of the ovary in a 77-year-old woman: a case report.Ballard, K.S., Thurston, B.C., Sennett, M.D., Tedjarati, S.S.> ;J Reprod Med. 2009-08-01
- Spartanburg Medical Center - Church Street CampusSpartanburg, South Carolina
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: