Are you Dr. Hird?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 43 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office853 N Church St
Spartanburg, SC 29303Phone(864) 560-1576
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Robert Hird, MD is a general surgeon in Spartanburg, South Carolina. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in South Carolina and Michigan. He is affiliated with Spartanburg Medical Center - Church Street Campus and Spartanburg Hospital for Restorative Care.
Education & Training
- Medical University of South Carolina College of MedicineResidency, Surgery, 1991 - 1997
- Wayne State University School of MedicineClass of 1991
Certifications & Licensure
- MI State Medical License 2004 - 2006
- SC State Medical License 1993 - 2023
- American Board of Surgery Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACS) American College of Surgeons
Publications & Presentations
- 3 citationsEvaluating one day versus two days preoperative lymphoscintigraphy protocols for sentinel lymph node biopsy in breast cancer.Michael G Mount, Nicholas R White, Christophe L Nguyen, Richard K. Orr, Robert B Hird> ;American Surgeon. 2015 May 1
- Impact of estrogen receptor expression and other clinicopathologic features on tamoxifen use in ductal carcinoma in situ.Hird, R. B., Chang, A., Cimmino, V., Diehl, K., Sabel, M., Kleer, C., Helvie, M., Schott, A., Young, J., Hayes, D., Newman, L.> ;Cancer. 2006 May 15
- Improvement in sentinel node biopsy results in a teaching community hospital: results of a multidisciplinary quality improvement program.Orr, R. K., Wheeler, K. L., Barrineau, D. D., Hird, R. B.> ;Am J Surg. 2008 Oct 01
- Join now to see all