Dr. Lacher is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office425 Jack Martin Boulevard
Brick, NJ 08724Phone+1 732-840-3380Fax+1 732-458-3745
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Montefiore Medical Center/Albert Einstein College of Medicine (Jacobi/Montefiore)Residency, Emergency Medicine, 1996 - 1999
- New York Medical College at St Vincent's Hospital and Medical Center of New YorkInternship, Transitional Year, 1995 - 1996
- Rutgers New Jersey Medical SchoolClass of 1995
Certifications & Licensure
- TX State Medical License 2021 - 2023
- NJ State Medical License 2001 - 2023
- NY State Medical License 1997 - 2006
- PA State Medical License 1999 - 2002
- American Board of Emergency Medicine Emergency Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 115 citationsAcetaminophen and ibuprofen dosing by parents.Siu Fai Li, Britt Lacher, Ellen F. Crain> ;Pediatric Emergency Care. 2000 Dec 1
- [Sports and work capacity after stabilization of recurrent shoulder joint dislocations].Richter, J., Lacher, B., Stratmann, B., Ekkernkamp, A., Muhr, G.> ;Unfallchirurg. 1997 Mar
- Hackensack Meridian Health Ocean Medical CenterBrick, New Jersey
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: