Dr. Maniar is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office425 Jack Martin Boulevard
Brick, NJ 08724Phone+1 732-840-3380Fax+1 732-458-3745
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai/Mount Sinai HospitalResidency, Emergency Medicine, 1995 - 1998
- NYIT College Of Osteopathic MedicineClass of 1994
Certifications & Licensure
- NJ State License 1998 - 2023
- NY State License 1995 - 1998
- American Board of Emergency Medicine Emergency Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 51 citationsPediatric Procedural Sedation in the Community Emergency Department: results from the ProSCED registry.Alfred Sacchetti, Eric Stander, Nancy Ferguson, Gina Maniar, Peter Valko> ;Pediatric Emergency Care. 2007 Apr 1
- Hackensack Meridian Health Ocean Medical CenterBrick, New Jersey
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: