Dr. Hughes is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office425 Jack Martin Boulevard
Brick, NJ 08724Phone(732) 840-3380Fax(732) 458-3745
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- York HospitalResidency, Emergency Medicine, 2008 - 2011
- UPMC PinnacleInternship, Internal Medicine, 2007 - 2008
- St. George's University School of MedicineClass of 2007
Certifications & Licensure
- NJ State Medical License 2011 - 2023
- PA State Medical License 2007 - 2011
- American Board of Emergency Medicine Emergency Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 5 citationsCost-effectiveness of routine coagulation testing in the evaluation of chest pain in the ED.Erik Kochert, Lawrence Goldhahn, Ian Hughes, Kirsten Gee, Barbie Stahlman> ;American Journal of Emergency Medicine. 2012 Nov 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: