Dr. MacLeod is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1515 Mohican Dr
Pittsburgh, PA 15228Phone+1 412-849-3671
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Bruce MacLeod is an emergency medicine physician in Pittsburgh, PA and is affiliated with West Penn Hospital. He received his medical degree from University of Cincinnati College of Medicine and has been in practice 30 years.
Education & Training
- UPMC Medical Education (Pittsburgh)Residency, Emergency Medicine, 1988 - 1990
- UPMC Medical EducationInternship, Transitional Year, 1987 - 1988
- University of Cincinnati College of MedicineClass of 1987
Certifications & Licensure
- ME State Medical License 2020 - 2021
- OH State Medical License 2019 - 2022
- MD State Medical License 2015 - 2017
- PA State Medical License 1988 - 2024
- American Board of Emergency Medicine Emergency Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACEP) American College of Emergency Physicians
- Top MD Consumers Checkbook
Publications & Presentations
- 23 citationsStudy design for the Immediate Myocardial Metabolic Enhancement During Initial Assessment and Treatment in Emergency Care (IMMEDIATE) Trial: A double-blind randomized ...Harry P. Selker, Joni R. Beshansky, John L. Griffith, Ralph B. D'Agostino, Joseph M. Massaro, James E. Udelson, Eric J. Rashba, Robin Ruthazer, Patricia R. Sheehan, Pa...> ;American Heart Journal. 2012 Mar 1
- 74 citationsPre-Hospital 12-Lead Electrocardiography Programs: A Call for Implementation by Emergency Medical Services Systems Providing Advanced Life Support—National Heart Attac...J. Lee Garvey, Bruce A. MacLeod, George Sopko, Mary M. Hand> ;Journal of the American College of Cardiology. 2006 Feb 7
- Glucose-insulin-potassium infusion and mortality in the CREATE-ECLA trial.> ;JAMA. 2005 Jun 1
- Join now to see all
- Doctors to CVS: What About E-cigs Too?February 12th, 2016
- State Health Laws Set Rules for Pennsylvania Fall Sports Coaches and Student-AthletesAugust 1st, 2014
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: