Are you Dr. Harrington?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 29 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2000 Oxford Drive
Bethel Park, PA 15102Phone+1 412-942-8800Fax+1 412-942-8809
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Scott Harrington, MD is a board certified emergency medicine physician in Bethel Park, Pennsylvania. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Pennsylvania. He is affiliated with St. Clair Hospital and is an Assistant Professor at University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine.
Education & Training
- UPMC Medical Education (Pittsburgh)Residency, Emergency Medicine, 1995 - 1998
- SUNY Upstate Medical UniversityClass of 1995
Certifications & Licensure
- PA State Medical License 1996 - 2024
- American Board of Emergency Medicine Emergency Medicine
- American Board of Emergency Medicine Emergency Medical Services
Publications & Presentations
- 106 citationsOutcomes of Medical Emergencies on Commercial Airline FlightsDrew C. Peterson, Christian Martin-Gill, Francis X. Guyette, Adam Z. Tobias, Catherine E. McCarthy, Scott T. Harrington, Theodore R. Delbridge, Donald M. Yealy> ;The New England Journal of Medicine. 2013 May 29
- 19 citationsIn-flight automated external defibrillator use and consultation patterns.Aaron Brown, Jon C. Rittenberger, Charles M Ammon, Scott T. Harrington, Francis X. Guyette> ;Prehospital Emergency Care. 2010 Mar 3
- St. Clair HospitalPittsburgh, Pennsylvania