Dr. Meyers is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office201 Oak Dr S
Lake Jackson, TX 77566Phone(979) 297-4411
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Ohio State University HospitalResidency, Otolaryngology, 1974 - 1976
- Riverside Methodist Hospitals - OhioHealthResidency, General Surgery, 1973 - 1974
- Ohio State University HospitalResidency, Otolaryngology, 1972 - 1973
- Rush University Medical CenterInternship, Transitional Year, 1971 - 1972
- Tulane UniversityClass of 1971
Certifications & Licensure
- TX State Medical License 1978 - 2020
- American Board of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery Otolaryngology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACS) American College of Surgeons
- Fellow (FAAO-HNS) American Academy of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery
- CHI St. Luke's Health BrazosportLake Jackson, Texas
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: