Dr. Stein is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office261-12 East Williston Avenue
Floral Park, NY 11001Phone(718) 347-8888Fax(718) 347-8889
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- North Shore-Long Island Jewish Health SystemFellowship, Rheumatology, 1995 - 1997
- Mount Carmel Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 1993 - 1995
- NewYork-Presbyterian/QueensResidency, Internal Medicine, 1991 - 1993
- Universidad Autonoma de GuadalajaraClass of 1985
Certifications & Licensure
- OH State Medical License 1993 - 1996
- NY State Medical License 1993 - 2022
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Allscripts MyWay EHR, Allscripts, 2013
Publications & Presentations
- 72 citationsContrast echocardiography clarifies uninterpretable wall motion in intensive care unit patients.John P. Reilly, Paul A. Tunick, Robert Timmermans, Bruce Stein, Barry P. Rosenzweig, Itzhak Kronzon> ;Journal of the American College of Cardiology. 2000 Feb 1
- ACE Inhibition and Heart FailureBruce Stein> ;Circulation. 1998 Jul 28
- 1 citationsRapid hydrodistention of ureterGuillermo Vazquez, Bruce Stein, Babu V. Surya> ;Urology. 1987 Mar 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: