Dr. Coimbra is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
See Dr. Coimbra's full profile
Office7777 Forest Ln Ste A337
Dallas, TX 75230Phone+1 972-566-5200Fax+1 972-566-5100
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- NYU Grossman School of MedicineResidency, Neurological Surgery, 1987 - 1992
- Federal University of Pernambuco Faculty of MedicineClass of 1980
Certifications & Licensure
- TX State Medical License 1994 - 2025
- American Board of Neurological Surgery Neurological Surgery
Publications & Presentations
- Hearing preservation middle fossa approach for intracanalicular vestibular schwannoma in a NF2 patient.Claudio H F Vidal, Yoav Hahn, Mariana C Leal, Kiara Medeiros, Gabriela F Hazin, Caetano J Coimbra> ;Neurosurgical Focus. 2021 Oct 1
- 3 citationsTentorial Peeling: Surgical Extradural Navigation to Protect the Temporal Lobe in the Focused Combined Transpetrosal ApproachClaudio Vidal, Joab A Nicácio, Yoav Hahn, Silvio Caldas Neto, Caetano J. Coimbra> ;Operative Neurosurgery. 2020 Oct 15
- 34 citationsHearing preservation using the middle fossa approach for the treatment of vestibular schwannoma.Joe Walter Kutz, Tyler Scoresby, Brandon Isaacson, Bruce E. Mickey, Christopher J. Madden, Samuel L. Barnett, Caetano J. Coimbra, Linda S. Hynan, Peter S. Roland> ;Neurosurgery. 2012 Feb 1
- Join now to see all
- Baylor University Medical CenterDallas, Texas
- Medical City DallasDallas, Texas
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: