Dr. Hudgins is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office7822 Cornerstone Pkwy
Dallas, TX 75225Phone+1 214-704-3946Fax+1 214-691-3799
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of TennesseeResidency, Neurological Surgery, 1965 - 1969
- Duke University HospitalInternship, Neurological Surgery, 1964 - 1965
- University of Mississippi School of MedicineClass of 1964
Certifications & Licensure
- TX State Medical License 1973 - 2018
- TN State Medical License Active through 2013
- American Board of Neurological Surgery Neurological Surgery
Publications & Presentations
- 30 citationsPatients' attitude about outcomes and the role of gamma knife radiosurgery in the treatment of vestibular schwannomas.W R Hudgins> ;Neurosurgery. 1994 Mar 1
- Gamma Knife treatment of 100 consecutive meningiomas.Hudgins, W. R., Barker, J. L., Schwartz, D. E., Nichols, T. D.> ;Stereotact Funct Neurosurg. 1996
- Gamma knife for glioma: selection factors and survival.Larson, D. A., Gutin, P. H., McDermott, M., Lamborn, K., Sneed, P. K., Wara, W. M., Flickinger, J. C., Kondziolka, D., Lunsford, L. D., Hudgins, W. R., Friehs, G. M., ...> ;Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys. 1996 Dec 1
- Join now to see all
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital DallasDallas, Texas
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: