Dr. Okey is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office4201 West Chapman Ave.
Orange, CA 92868Phone+1 888-988-2800
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of California (Irvine)Fellowship, Pain Medicine, 2003 - 2004
- University of California (Irvine)Residency, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, 1993 - 1996
- HCA HealthONE /Presbyterian-St Luke’s Medical CenterInternship, Transitional Year, 1992 - 1993
- College of Osteopathic Medicine of the PacificClass of 1992
Certifications & Licensure
- CO State License 1997 - 2011
- CA State License 1993 - 2024
- American Board of Anesthesiology Anesthesiology
- American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Pain Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, 2011
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: