Are you Dr. Hong?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 10 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office101 The City Dr S
Bldg 53. Room B17
Orange, CA 92868Phone+1 714-456-6672Fax+1 714-456-6557
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Chang-Zern Hong, MD is a physiatrist in Orange, California. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in California. He is affiliated with UCI Medical Center.
Education & Training
- Beaumont Health (Taylor)Residency, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, 1977 - 1978
- National Taiwan University COMClass of 1971
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License Active through 2015
- American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
Publications & Presentations
- 5 citationsNeedling therapy for myofascial pain control.Chang-Zern Hong> ;Evidence-based Complementary and Alternative Medicine. 2013 Aug 26
- Motorcycle for persons with disabilities.Chang-Zern Hong> ;American Journal of Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation. 2012 May 1
- UCI Medical CenterOrange, California