Dr. Yu is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office101 The City Dr S
Orange, CA 92868Phone+1 714-456-8068Fax+1 714-456-3765
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Pennsylvania Health SystemResidency, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, 1973 - 1975
- Philadelphia General HospitalInternship, Transitional Year, 1972 - 1973
- National Taiwan University College of MedicineClass of 1968
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 1981 - 2025
- PA State Medical License 1973 - 2002
- TX State Medical License 1976 - 1997
- American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Whos Who in Medicine and Healthcare Marquis Whos Who
Publications & Presentations
- 12 citationsNeurotrophic factors rescue basal forebrain cholinergic neurons and improve performance on a spatial learning test.Yu Shang Lee, Andalib Danandeh, Janie Baratta, Ching Yi Lin, Jen Yu, Richard T. Robertson> ;Experimental Neurology. 2013 Nov 1
- UCI Medical CenterOrange, California
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: